To get started uploading videos on YouTube, follow the steps below:
- Sign into YouTube.
- Click the Upload button at the top of the page.
- Select the video you'd like to upload from your computer. You can also record a video from your webcam, or create a video slideshow.
- Before you start uploading the video you can chose the video privacy settings. As the video is uploading, you can add information (e.g. title, description, tags), change your privacy settings, add the video on a playlist, choose a custom thumbnail or decide if you’d like to post it to Google+ or Twitter.
- You can edit both the basic information and the advanced settings of the video, and decide if you want to notify subscribers (if you untick this option no communication will be shared with your subscribers). Partners will also be able to adjust their Monetization settings.
- Make any changes you want to the video settings and information, then click Publish to finish uploading it on YouTube. You can always publish your video at a later time in your Video Manager. If you set the video privacy setting to Private or Unlisted, just click Done to finish the upload or click Share to privately share your video.
- If you haven’t clicked Publish, your video won’t be viewable by other people.
For more information click this link: http://sh.st/tgh3I